WHAT IS THE HELP TO BUY: EQUITY LOAN?
The Help to Buy: Equity Loan is a scheme backed by the Government to help first time buyers get onto the property ladder.
Using this scheme, purchasers will only need to raise a 5% deposit to reserve their new home, whilst accessing a 40% loan equity loan from the government (which is interest free for five years) and securing a mortgage for the remaining 55% of the property price - yet you will own 100% of your new Hill home at Lampton Parkside.
BENEFITS OF THIS SCHEME
• You only need a 5% deposit
• There’s no upper limit on your household income
• The Government lends you up to 40% (for homes in London) as an equity loan
• The equity loan is interest-free for the first 5 years
• You can access competitive lending rates for up to 55% (for homes in London) mortgage deal
• You can pay back the equity loan at any time or when you sell your home
Infographic shows a working example, using the property price of £445,000.
EXCLUSIVE TO BELLEVUE BUILDING
The Bellevue apartments will be the one and only opportunity to purchase at Lampton Parkside using the Help to Buy: Equity Loan* with a 5% deposit. Don't miss the launch of these beautiful homes, register your interest today for the Help to Buy: Equity Loan launch event Saturday 26th March 2022.
FIND OUT MORE
Get in touch
Contact us today to book your appointment.